Here at Lobina, we understand that customs can be a challenging area to navigate, which is why it is absolutely critical to have a logistics and transportation partner by your side to help you.
Using our in-house customs team, we can act on your behalf, delivering a comprehensive customs clearance service for Import and Export shipments.
We will work closely with you to achieve all your logistics objectives and to ensure that all shipments comply with customs requirements so your goods will progress safely, securely and swiftly through customs.
See the benefits of our Customs Declarations (Import/Export) service
- Full Customs Clearance in the UK & EU
- Direct & Indirect Representation in the UK
- Direct & Indirect Representation across the EU
- Export Declarations to EU & UK Authorities
- Safety & Security Declarations to EU & UK
- Customs Classification advisory
- Import/Export advisory
- Full Customs Reporting & Monitoring
Our dedicated and passionate team has been working hard to ensure business continuity for all of our customers. Take a look down below to learn more about the steps that we’ve taken to keep the wheels of our transportation industry moving.
- We’ve bolstered the capacity of our European logistics team.
- We’ve procured specialist software to speed up the process of Safety & Security declarations to Customs Authorities.
- We’ve improved our ability to operate as both direct and indirect liaisons to Customs Authorities in the UK and EU on behalf of our customers.
- We’ve expanded our European operations to handle customs clearances in EU countries.
- We’ve delivered cutting-edge customs training programs to our team members.
- We work directly with HMRC, government, and trade associations to follow the timelines that we’ve set for ourselves in line with the expiration of the transitionary period on 31 December 2020.
- We’ve helped our clients develop paperwork and workflows that facilitate trading with EU countries.
- We’ve provided advisory services to Customs Authorities to help them prepare for Brexit.
For more information contact us and our friendly reliable team members will reply to you swiftly.